Thursday 13 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | My Wish List

Christmas Gift Guide My Wish List

Hi Guys


As you know I have been posting some Christmas Gift Guides which you can find here. But today I wanted to put my wish list up as it may give you some inspiration. People seem to think I am hard to buy for, but I disagree, buy me makeup and I am one happy lassie. I am a typical girl to be fair so I love all the normal things that any girl would love. I hate getting gloves, hats etc. because I buy them myself as its freezing from October here and I normally have a decent stash but give me a cookbook, book, pyjamas or some baking gear and I will be over the moon. 

Christmas Gifts


Mark Jacobs


8. Marc Jacobs Wallet (£185)
9. Pyjamas – Any cute print. I love Primark’s offerings and Asos too.
11. Lily Flame Candles – Any winter scented candle would make me happy

12. Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes (£56.95)

My Voucher Codes were kind enough to offer some money off codes guys so feel free to take full advantage of them:

10% off on orders of £100 at Boots
18% off or 20% off first orders at LookFantastic.com
£5 off orders of £40 at Superdrug
20% off when you spend £75 or 12% off on any order at BeautyExpert.com

What’s in your wish list guys?

Do you prefer vouchers or actual gifts?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Treat For Dry Skin?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow duo is also in my wishlist. I've also wanted the Laura Mercier honey bath for such a long time. Will include it to my Christmas list this year. :)

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Laura Mercier bath products but this is my fave and i ran out sooo long ago so really need it back in my life asap. I think everyone will have some Charlotte Tilbury on their wish list wont they, she is just amazing xx

      Delete
  2. I think most of that is on my wishlist too :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I actually love every single item on this page x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig