Monday 11 August 2014

The Concert Tag


The Concert Tag
Image courtesy of Google


Hi guys,

I was doing my normal Twitter snoop when I came across a concert tag by Sophia Blogs. Since this looked like a lot of fun and I love concerts, I thought I would carry it out to so here are my answers.

1. What was your first concert and how old were you?
My first concert was when I was 13 and it was the Smash Hits 98 (I think) I went with 2 friends from high school and we had a ball singing along to Westlife, A1, and I honestly can’t remember who else.

2. What was your best concert?
Best concert ever was AC/DC at Hampden Park in Glasgow. This was the first concert Liam and I went to together and it was so fun!

3. Have you ever been a VIP and met the performer? If so, who? 
No, I’ve never had the pleasure but I’m not too fussed about that to be honest. I don’t want to meet a performer that bad, I just like the concert and then head out after for some late snacks and maybe a cheeky glass of wine!

4. Who would you love to see in concert? 
I would love to see Beyoncé, Guns and Roses and Rod Stewart as they are 3 of my favourites. If I could go back in time I would love to have seen Queen (with Freddie Mercury) and Guns n Roses when they were at the top of their game. I know I mentioned GnR twice but I watch old videos of them when they were massive and I wish I could go back in time but as they are my favourite band, I would die to see them now.

5. What is your go to outfit for a concert? 
I like to be comfy as I normally dance all night and there is nothing worse than sore feet and clothes that aren’t right. I normally wear flat shoes, tank top, cover up and either jeans or smart trousers. I don’t think it’s wise to get overly dressed up, well not for me anyway.

6. Last concert you went to?  
Jon Bon Jovi with my cousin Kelly at Hampden Park. We left half way through as the sound wasn’t great and because they were based at one end of the park rather than the middle like most bands, it was hard to see them and engage. It’s the first concert I have left.

7. Future concerts? 
I will be going to UB40 with my mum and aunt as we are massive fans.

8. Which artist/group would you love to meet?  
Like I said, I’m not too fussed about meeting singers/bands but if I had to pick one then it would probably be Calvin Harris. He’s a fellow scot and obviously knows how to party!

9. Would you go on stage and sing a duet with your favourite artist?
Never.

Who do you TAG?

Everyone!!

 Have you checked out my latest post featuring This Weeks Favourites?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Thank you for doing my tag! I would love to meet Queen B as well! :) Sophia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too!!, i will head over and check it out :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have seen Jon Bon Jovi and AC/DC! So jealous!
    I saw Queen B at T in the Park a few years ago - incredible

    I did this tag last week if you fancy a nose http://holkadiki.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so jealous you got to see Beyonce!!! JBJ & AC/DC were amazing though xx

      Delete
  4. Love this tag! I cannot believe Smash Hits used to do tours?! I wish I could have gone to one - I loved the magazine!
    I am doing this post like now!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah back in the day haha, i think it was Smash Hits 98 or something, it was so good! I will check out your answers as soon as they are up :) xx

      Delete
  5. Wow! You have seen some awesome people! :) I might have to do this tag myself as well!

    ~Kelsey
    sparkleshineandglisten. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i will keep an eye out for it on your blog :) xx

      Delete
  6. Surprisingly, I've only been to one concert in my entire life (and that was last year). I would love to see Beyonce in concert too. She is amazing.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What concert did you go to last year? Was it good? xx

      Delete
  7. I'm the same, I would have loved to see GnR, and especially Queen, so much love for Freddie Mercury. But I've no time for Axel Rose after how he acted when he came to play in Ireland 2 or 3 years ago. Thank god I wasn't there, would have been such a waste of money!
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i totally agree with you, if i could go back to when they were younger and having fun i would see them but not now xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig