Saturday 23 August 2014

The Weeks Most Loved | Post #7

Makeup

MAC Makeup

Makeup Rumours

Falsies

Arran Aromatics


Hi guys,

Its time again for another weekly loves post, I hope you’re excited!!! There are quite a few beauty items as I have been loving these the most this week, I’m just gonna dive straight in.

1. Maybelline Falsies Mascara (£7.99) - I have raved about it here so I won’t ramble on too much. If I want fuller looking lashes that give the effect of wearing falsies without the hassle then I always reach for this.

2. Makeup Rumours Face Powder in Nude - This is just amazing. I have been wearing this nonstop and have to say it’s done the trick this week. No cakiness here folks.

3. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle (£24) - I love this highlighter, it just gives a beautiful golden glow to my cheekbones without going over the top.

4. Arran Aromatics Eydis Shower Gel (£12) – I love AA products as they smell fantastic and this is no different. It has a very clean scent which leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Perfect for the mornings and it doesn’t lather up a lot which I quite like.  

5. Arran Aromatics Fresh Fig Shea Butter Cream (£14.50) - This is too damn good! The smell is phenomenal. It has Shea Butter, Chamomile, Fig, Honey, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood so you can only imagine how heavenly this smells & feels. I have been using this as my night time moisturiser and have actually woke myself up a few times wondering what smelt so good! Little did I know it was me ha-ha.

5. Beautiful Darkness (from 1p) - I loved the Beautiful Creatures so much that I had to buy the second book in the series. I got straight into this and have to say it was worth the read. I actually read this over the course of last week whilst lying in my bath with lots of bubbles and a large glass of wine. 100% Recommend to anyone who loves a bit of supernatural with some romance thrown in.

What have you been loving this week guys?

Do you have any suggestions for me to try out?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Rather Large Haul?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I must pick up a Mineralise Skin Finish! I've been wanting one for so long

    HolleyMarie
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, it leaves a beautiful glow on the old cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose xx

      Delete
  2. I love Soft & Gentle (it's a beautiful highlighter). The Falsies is also one of my favourite mascaras :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig