Saturday 9 August 2014

This Weeks Most Loved | Post #5

This Weeks Most Loved #5
This Weeks Most Loved #5
Mac Matchmaster Foundation
Mac Matchmaster Foundation
Pixi Glow Tonic
Pixi Glow Tonic
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Frambourjoise
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Frambourjoise
Hi guys,

Here we are again, another most weekly loved post. Be warned there are a few randoms in here but all in all, I have been loving all of these items and I’m not ashamed ha-ha.

1. Mac Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation in 3.0 (£29) – Now that I’ve gotten a tan I have been using this foundation as it’s the darkest in my collection. I love how it glides on and how well it lasts on my oily skin.

2. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Frambourjoise (£7.99) – I have been loving this gorgeous pink shade this week. It doesn’t last forever on the lips but it lasts well and it is super pigmented. I will have a review up soon.

3. Pixi GlowTonic (£18) – I have been using this twice daily after cleansing and have noticed a huge difference with my skin. Not so much with a reduction in blemishes or anything but my skin has never looked so luminous before. I love the smell and how non evasive it is. A definite keeper.

4. Black Orphan – My good friend Heather recommended this show as she loves it so when I stumbled across it on Netflix, I knew I had to give it a go. I won’t ruin it for you but it is a sci-fi programme and the opening sequence starts off with a girl witnessing another girl who looks exactly like her commit suicide. As the girl has left her bag and clothes on the platform, Sarah decides to take over her life to find out who she is. This gripped me and with every episode I was even more hooked. GET IT WATCHED!

5. Salads - A bit random, but it has been far too warm to eat anything warm and stodgy so I have been gorging on salads. The main ones I have been eating are spiced chicken and avocado, salmon and garlic prawn, chicken and mango and large fruit salads with salad leaves. But I think I may have to try out some new ones from A Modern Way to Eat by Anna Jones as I recently ordered a copy for my kindle and I am excited to try it out.

6. Water - Again, this has been a staple for me this week. I can’t function properly without my 3 litres a day, don’t get me wrong it’s hard as I really want to drink something flavoured but I would rather have clear skin and a healthier drink that drink something full of sugar.

What have been some of your favourites? Let me know in the comments below.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Mascara Collection?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. would you say the match master foundation is good for blemish prone normal/combination skin? fab post!

    http://thatcurlyygirl.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i have blemish prone skin and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. I also have combination skin as i have dryness on my cheeks but an oily tzone and this just glides on perfectly and lasts for a long time xx

      Delete
  2. Just waiting for my current exfoliating toner to run out to buy the pixi glow tonic. Really looking forward to trying it. :)

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont be disappointed, its so good. I went over to my mums for dinner after using this for a couple of days and she asked what i was using as my face looked so healthy and glowing! Xx

      Delete
  3. Bourjois Velvet lipsticks are the best! I already have 4 but I think I need them all. ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, they are amazing. I only have one but i will pick up more as i want to try the nude shades xx

      Delete
  4. I have been dying to try the velvet lipstick, it's been on my wishlist for ages! X

    f you're looking for a dose of fashion to add to your blog feed, I'm at-

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig