Monday 20 April 2015

Lush Cosmetics | Cupcake Facemask


Lush Cosmetics Cupcake Facemask

Cupcake Facemask

Lush Facemask

Hi guys,

After falling head over heels in love with the Lush Mask of Magnaminty (from £5.50) I decided to try out a few others from their range. I bought The Sacred Truth (£6.50) and Cupcake (£6.50) both of which sounded divine.

As you know, I have purchased a few skincare products to help combat my dry skin but I have noticed a few breakouts along my jawline, forehead and chin. I know this may be down to my period or college stress but its been a massive pain in the arse.

Cupcake has been made for oily skin sufferers so I knew I needed this. The scent coming from this mask is marvellous. It actually smells like a cupcake, one you cannot eat! It contains vanilla, fresh mint, Rhassoul mud and cocoa powder. All ingredients help to draw out dirt and impurities as well as giving a deep clean. As well as this, it will help to moisturise and soften the skin. Sounds divine. To prepare my skin, I double cleansed and layered this all over my fresh clean face. I focused this on my problem areas as I wanted to absorb the oils and help with the breakouts. I waited with baited breath for 15 minutes before removing this. I was going to go in with a face cloth but lukewarm water and my hands done the job just fine.

I was a little sceptical about this as I don't truly believe something can work after one use but I swear, after using this once, the large cyst I had sitting on my chin had reduced by almost half its size. This impressed me to no end as I felt as though it had done its job and actually helped to draw out excess oils and dirt that were trapped deep within my skin. My skin felt nourished and soft too.

It’s hard to find fault with this mask. It does exactly what it says it will. It smells like cupcakes and really treats the skin.

Have you tried this mask?
What were your thoughts?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Delicious Curry
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This sounds like a great mask for the any spotty phases my skin goes through once in a while. Not to mention that the scent of it sounds good enough to eat x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing Alina, it has really helped my skin. You know what its like being a beauty blogger, trying out all different skincare products that sometimes have a nasty side effect but this has cleared my skin up and got it back to how it looked before. I also haven`t had any breakouts since using it either xx

      Delete
  2. Cupcake is one of my favourite face masks! It smells so good it always makes me hungry! x

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it always makes me want a cupcake after using it xx

      Delete
  3. Mmm I love the sound of this! I have mask of magnaminty but am eager to try more out so cupcake looks like a great choice! :)

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try it, its such a good mask xx

      Delete
  4. Is this really a face mask? It looks so authentic as a chocolate mousse. Will have a look for it next time. Happy weekend xxx

    Caz | Style Lingua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, trust me its a great mask, not an actual cupcake. I hope you have a great weekend too lovely xx

      Delete
  5. Fantastic post! This was actually one of the first products I had tried with Lush and is definitely a favourite :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! Need to pick up another one soon as i have nearly finished this tub xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig