Wednesday 22 April 2015

New York Color | Liquid Eyeliner

New York Color Liquid Eyeliner
Source
Hi guys

Eyeliner is a staple in my makeup routine unless I’m in a rush and I have to leave it out but it’s on my eyes on an almost daily basis. One of my absolute favourite eyeliners of all time is the NYC Liquid Eyeliner Pearlised Black 888 in Black (£2.49). This eyeliner is perfect at creating flicks and also allows you to either do a thin line or a thick line depending on the look you want to achieve.

I love how this glides on the eye perfectly and creates the perfect flick but I also love how it stays put once applied and won’t budge. Saying that, when it comes to removing it, it washes off perfectly without pulling or irritating the eye.

I have tried a lot of liquid eyeliners including high end ones like the Burberry Effortless Liquid Eyeliner (£23), Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick (£22) and also drugstore buys like Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner (£5.29) and Barry M Liquid Eyeliner (£4.79) but none of these match up in terms of colour, staying power and the ease of application like the NYC Liquid Eyeliner does.

For the price tag alone, I would urge you to try it out, so head down to your local Superdrug or pick it up online and I promise you won’t be disappointed.

What liquid eyeliners would you recommend?
Have you tried this one before?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Facemask Good Enough To Eat
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this eyeliner. It's amazing isn't it? I have the standard black one but I love the sound of this pearl used one :) xx

    Missmakeupmagpie.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have fell head over heels with this eyeliner, its great xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this sounds so good for just £3! I'll have to add it to my list. Thanks for sharing :) x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Amy, let me know if you pick one up and let me know your thoughts xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig