Saturday 11 April 2015

Nip & Fab Skin | Dragon Blood Plumping Mask & Serum

Nip & Fab Skin Dragon Blood Plumping Mask & Serum

Nip & Fab Skin Dragon Blood Plumping Mask

Nip & Fab Skin Dragon Blood Plumping Mask

Nip & Fab Skin | Dragon Blood Plumping Serum

Nip & Fab Skin Dragon Blood Plumping Serum

Hey guys,

The question I asked myself when I picked these up was, what the heck is dragon’s blood? It turns out it is an ingredient that comes from the Croton Lechleri tree which originates from South America and helps to form a protective film on the skin to protect it against environmental aggressors. 

I really wanted a serum to add a plumping effect to my skin as it just seemed a little dull and I was getting bored of my current skincare routine so I picked this Dragon Blood Serum (£19.95) up from Superdrug. It contains, velvet flower which enhances the moisture levels in the skin, gransil EP-9 which absorbs excess oil and hyaluronic acid which hydrates and refines skin texture. I only use the serum as part of my morning skincare routine as I want it to protect and plump my skin throughout the day which it does. It is recommended that it be used in the morning and the evening but I don’t see the point in using it in the evening too unless you are going out.

After running out of my Una Brennan Moisture Mask, I decided to try something new. I absolutely adore this mask but I wanted a change to see of anything else offered the same solution. This Dragon Blood Mask (£14.95) is an intensely hydrating gel mask which helps plump the look of wrinkles and refine the skin's appearance for a brighter, more youthful looking complexion. It contains salicylic acid which cleanses pores and aids exfoliation, hyaluronic acid which hydrates and glycerin which helps to infuse the outer layer of the skin with moisture. 

When my skin feels dehydrated or a little dull then I pop a thick layer of this mask all over my face & neck and leave it for about 20 - 30 minutes. Once applied, the mask quickly gets to work and dries beautifully without feeling tight on the skin. When it’s ready to remove, a face cloth and lukewarm water will suffice as this will help to gently exfoliate the skin too. This can also be left on as an overnight treatment which made my skin look incredible the following day. My sister suffers terribly from dehydrated skin and I let her use this before we went to a recent event and her skin instantly looked better. It helped to soften out her dry patches just below her eyes and really hydrated the rest of her face. Needless to say, I will probably have to buy her this range as she loved it that much.

If you need something for dehydrated or dry skin or if your skin is looking a little on the dull side then I would 100% recommend this as it will help you out like no other. Along with using these two delights, I incorporated the Balance Active Youth Serum into my routine and my dry patches cleared up within a couple of weeks. If you’re looking for something to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, then I truly hope you have a better experience than I did as I didn’t notice any difference with the fine lines around my eyes or lips in the time that I have been using this but as for hydration, then yes, get it bought!

Have you tried the Dragon`s Blood range?
What else would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My First Blogger Event
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig