Friday 3 April 2015

Lush Cosmetics | Mask of Magnaminty

Lush Cosmetics Mask of Magnaminty

Mask of Magnaminty



Hi my loves, 

As you know, I love me some face masks so it was inevitable that I would venture my way into Lush territory to try out what masks they had to offer. Between browsing their website and reviews online I decided on the Mask of Magnaminty (from £5.50) as my first choice. So after finishing my tub I decided to write a review and let you all know what I thought of it.

The mask itself boasts that it can clean, calm and clear the skin along with stimulating, exfoliating and treating the skin. It has 14 ingredients in total including peppermint oil, marigold oil, honey, aduki beans and evening primrose seeds, so full of promise and goodness. On first inspection, the mask is a vibrant green colour and smells so fresh and minty that it almost doesn’t feel like it’s a mask. It smells like it should be eaten as it has a certain sweetness to it, but steady on ladies, just stick to applying this to your face and body please! I don’t want any casualties from reading this blog post.

The mask is quite thick and layers on the face perfectly. From the instant it touches the skin it instantly soothes and leaves your face smelling like a minty heaven. I do love the exfoliation aspect of this mask too which comes in the form of the aduki beans and evening primrose seeds which are quite coarse but it doesn’t upset the skin in any way.

I love this mask, it is truly great and I can safely say I didn’t have a huge issue with breakouts throughout the time I was using it which was an added bonus. Even if this mask didn’t do anything for my skin, I think I would buy it just for the smell to be honest, it is that good! If I was to complain about anything it would the fact that I found it quite tough to remove after leaving it on for a couple of minutes as it dried quite hard on my skin. The first time I used it, I was there for ages trying to remove every last inch but as it had exfoliation seeds throughout it, I didn’t want to scrub my face too hard with a face cloth so I just persisted until it was all removed. That’s the only downfall of it, every other aspect of this face mask is absolute heaven.


What other face masks would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Miley Cyrus Lipstick
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |   
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've never tried a Lush mask before but I was allowed to test out one, I can't remember the name, but it was a Blueberry one and it left part of my hand so soft * heart eyes emoji *
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this mask and really liked it, so nice and refreshing! :)

    Tayla |www.daisychains16.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the mint really livens it up and leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig