Tuesday 23 September 2014

Blogger Tag

Blogger Tag - An Impatient Scottish Girl

Hi guys,

If you haven't already guessed, todays post is another tag. I was tagged by the lovely Brenda over at Brenda Busy Bee so thank you very much.

1. What is your favourite beauty product?
I would have to say the Maybelline Falsies Mascara. I have been wearing this for as long as I can remember. I mean I swap it out with other brands but I always come back to this. I tend to have makeup free days but if I don’t want to look completely dead then I add a coat of mascara and I feel a little more alive.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Oh, I have so many places. I would love to go travelling round Vietnam & Cambodia. My absolute top spot has to be reserved for Santorini though, I remember seeing pictures of the caves and the water when I was younger and it’s always stuck in my mind so maybe Liam will take me away for my 30th birthday next year ha-ha! Doubt it but a girl can always dream. I would also like to do a road trip to round America but for now its Santorini.

3. What is your all-time favourite brand?
Oh Man! I would say Soap and Glory. They have makeup, skincare and the best bath products ever.

4. Do you collect anything, if so what is it?
I collect makeup. I know it goes out of date so anything that has pretty packaging, I keep on display in my second bedroom.

5. Early bird or night owl?
Early Bird, I am awake at 7am every morning. I head in for a shower, grab my breakfast and then head to college. On the weekend and days off I normally get up at 7.30am and head to the gym but I do stay up later when I know I am off. I like to have nights out, but I don’t do it very often as I am a homebody.

6. Tea or coffee?
I prefer coffee if truth be told but I get incredible heartburn. I now drink herbal teas but I miss my coffee.

7. What is your favourite TV show?
Why are these questions legal???? I have far too many. Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Sex and The City, Supernatural, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Orange Is The New Black, Once Upon A Time, Friends, Ghost Whisperer and Chicago Fire. I also love my trashy TV including The Hill and Geordie Shore.

8. If you could travel to any era what would it be?
I would say the 30s/40s as I loved the glamour of those days and I would have ran around this world bare foot until I met Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, James Dean, James Garner and Ava Gardener!


I nominate:
Glasgow Beauty Blogger 

Hope you liked my answers. Please feel free to carry this out, even if you haven’t been tagged.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great answers, I loved reading this! Love the hint hint to your boyf to take you away (that's how you do it haha) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - loved reading it :) I totally feel you on Grey's Anatomy! Absolutely loved that show and I balled my eyes out when George died - complete sobbing mess on the floor!! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh George! I think ive cried at every single episode for some reason ha! It always gets me xx

      Delete
  3. Oh Greys Anatomy is a fantastic show, always crying over that one too :)

    Pam @ pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this tag too and really enjoyed doing it :) Great answers!

    http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! These are always fun to read.. Thanks for tagging me lovely, I will have to give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome hunny! I will have a read when ures go live xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig