Tuesday 9 September 2014

Herbal Essences | Clearly Naked Volume 0%

Herbal Essences | Clearly Naked Volume 0%

Clearly Naked Volume 0%
Shampoo
Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo
Dry Shampoo

Hi guys,

Do you know when you see a newly released product and you launch at it so quickly that even David Attenborough would miss it? Well that’s exactly what I was like when I spotted the new Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Volume 0% Range in Asda. An added bonus was the fact that they were only £1.50 each! I mean come on. I love HE packaging anyway but these look so clean and crisp don’t they? Anyway, I only picked up the Shampoo (£1.50) and Dry Shampoo (£1.50) and somehow forgot the Conditioner (£1.50), oh well, another trip to Asda isn’t all that bad.  

The Clearly Naked Volume Range has a white grapefruit and mint scent which is so strong when you first pop the bottle open. It has hints of peach blossom, guava, jasmine and citrus scents, so you can only imagine how delicious this smells. The range is free from parabens, silicones and dyes incase you want to know that. 

The shampoo was obviously stunning, all HE products are in my opinion. I loved how clean my hair felt and also the subtle bounce it had to it after it was dried. I even had that Herbal Essences orgasmic waterfall sensation in the shower haha. I jest, but seriously, I loved the way my hair smelled and how shiny it looked too. A definite winner for me.

The dry shampoo was not so great. It did smell fantastic but as far as absorbing oils and adding volume goes, this didn’t do either. The product itself felt quite wet when I applied it to my hair. I shook and shook this bottle and it honestly didn’t make any difference. The texture was all wrong and made my hair feel as though it had hairspray in it so it was quite sticky which is not what you want from a dry shampoo. The only bonus was the fact that I could still smell this product in my hair hours later and I mean hours later as I was out with friends but sadly it’s not enough to save it in my books.

I am in love with the scent of the range and also the shampoo itself as it does what it says. The dry shampoo, I wouldn’t bother with if truth be told. They do have some other ranges including Shine and Moisture so I will need to pick these up to see how they differ.

Have you tried this yet? 
Did you like it? 

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A New Lip Service?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This sounds soooo nice! Will definitely be picking this up next time I am at Asda - i want a Herbal Essences waterfall experience :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soo good Brenda :) these are 2 of my favourite scents so i was in heaven xx

      Delete
  2. This has come at the perfect time- I'm on the lookout for a new shampoo to try! I'll definitely pick this one up next :)

    http://danceintherain91.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig