Monday 22 September 2014

Kerastase Nutritive Range | Bain Satin 1 And Lait Vital

Kerastase Nutritive Range | Bain Satin 1 And Lait Vital

Kerastase Nutritive Range Bain Satin 1

Kerastase Nutritive Range Lait Vital

Hi guys,

As you saw in my recent haul post, I managed to get my hands on the Look Fantastic Beauty Box this month, there were only a limited supply of boxes so as soon as I heard about it I put an order in straight away and got it.

I'm not really one for beauty boxes as I keep saying but I was surprised at the products in this box as well as the size of the samples. All samples were deluxe size apart from the This Works Pillow Spray. I don’t know if you know this about me, but I used to be a colour technician when I was younger so hair products excite me and I do remember using this brand all those years ago and loving it.

The Nutritive Bain Satin 1 Shampoo and the Nutritive Lait Vital Care Treatment (£38.80 for both) are amazing. The smell isn't all that great to be honest but I’m not fussed about that. As long as they work ha-ha. This range is specifically made for dry to normal hair which gives a deep clean as well as a lightweight conditioning. I obviously used these straight away as I was keen to see how they worked with my hair which is normal to greasy and quite fine.

The shampoo was great, I felt as though it gave a really good clean and left me with beautifully soft hair. It lathered quite well and washed out perfectly fine. The conditioner was the star of the show though. My hair felt brand new. Do you know when you go to the hairdressers and it gets washed, cut and blow dried and feels stunning, well this is exactly what this did. I don’t tend to use conditioner all that often but when I do, I leave it in my hair overnight and wash it out in the morning by shampooing again. I tried that method with this product and I swear, I don’t think I have ever felt my hair being any softer or looking healthier.

If you want to have healthy looking hair that feels clean and looks ridiculously shiny, buy these. I know that as soon as I have ran out of these I will be buying the full size Care Treatment (£20.90) as it done what it said on the tin. I agree it is quite expensive but honestly, a treatment as good as this will last a while as you only need a little bit each time you use it.

Have you tried these products? 
Did you receive the Look Fantastic Beauty Box? 
What hair product do you love?


 Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Latest Haul?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have been neglecting my hair lately and it's so nice to use this duo, leaves my hair feel so much softer. Glad you're also loving the hair products from the beauty box :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is amazing! Ive already ran out of the shampoo so i need to buy asap! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I heard about this box too late and was gutted. I wanted it for these products alone. I always wanted to try the Bain Satin - one day I will have to bite the bullet and pay full price lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a bit much but they are so worth the price tag. Look fantastic have a sale on at the moment so this may be cheaper xx

      Delete
  3. They sound lovely :) they'd probably do wonders on my hair :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so luxurious, i really need to pick up some of the larger bottles now xx

      Delete
  4. I love Kerastase. I have the Bain de Force range and I wanna buy this one next. x


    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk
    | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous, my sample has finally ran out so i need a full sized one asap! xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig