Friday 19 September 2014

My Top Ten Bloggers This Month



Hi guys,

My last blogger appreciation post was so popular, so much so that I decided to do another one for you. Don’t get me wrong, I still love all of last months but as with anything, you find more don’t you. If you want to read the last post then click here.

I have been loving the food scene at the moment as I have been trying out new healthier recipes because I have been eager to better my diet (I feel like I always say this but I am always trying!) fret not as I have been loyal to my beauty bloggers as well so this will be a mixture for you.

Food Blogs
I have been using these for some delicious food and snack ideas which happen to be plant based foods. I'm not vegan at all but I do like to have meat free days or only have meat for my dinner as I want to reap the benefits of plant based foods instead. If you are like me and a little conscious of what you are eating then head over to these sites and try some recipes out, they are delish!!   

1. Lauren at A Lovely Side Project 
She blogs about food and beauty so it’s a great mix of both!
2. Heather at Sweetly Raw

Beauty Blogs 
This is my safe place, my go to blogs and these guys have really stood out for me this month.

1. Rebecca at From Roses
3. Erin at Erin Louise Hunt 
4. Jake at Make up By Jake J 
6. Alina at Beauty with Charm
7. Samantha at SJMCDF
8. Brenda at Brenda Busy Bee

So there we have it, all my favourites of this month. It’s really 20 as I always check my other 10 girls before I check anyone else but these are this month’s new finds and new loves :)

Do you follow any of my favourites?
Who are your favourites?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring Alpha H Liquid Gold?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Your too kind, can't believe you've mentioned me along with all the other amazing bloggers! It means a lot to me so thanks you :)! This has definitely made my day x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome sweets, i love your blog so it was my pleasure to include you xx

      Delete
  2. I love getting to know new bloggers through this kind of post. :)

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome babes :) have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sorts of posts as there are two that I follow there, so I know that I will like the others. Also love getting new blogs to read :)

    Pam @ Pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts as I get to find lots of lovely new blogs to explore, hehe! ^__^ Great post here with some FAB suggestions! Some I already follow, others I'll be exploring today!

    Thanks for posting this!
    Jemma xx
    www.dorkface.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love finding new blogs to read especially beauty!! Some new ones for me to check out, great post xx
    Adele acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunny! Glad you enjoyed it and have found some new bloggers xx

      Delete
  7. Thanks again for the mention darling, your in my top 10 also :-* xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome gorgeous! And thank you! My Liebster award will be up on Wednesday btw so thank u very much for nominating me and for ure kind words 😘 xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the recommendations :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love posts like these introducing me to new bloggers! I think more people should do these kinds of posts, me included!

    Esmee x
    ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) me too, you should do one and i will pop over and check it out xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig