Wednesday 24 September 2014

Liebster Award | Updated

 
Hi guys,

I already carried out one of these tags but since the gorgeous Jake over at Make Up by Jake James nominated me and I love him, I decided to do another one. He had the nicest things to say about me which almost melted this black heart of my mine. “@animpatientscot a true treasure! Your kind, thoughtful, happy and incredibly beautiful! Thank you also for all of your help” How sweet is that!

So here goes, the instructions are as follows: 
1. Get nominated
2. Link back the girl/guy who nominated you
3. Do the questions
4. Nominate 5-20 people to do the questions. 

Q U E S T I O N S

1. What are your top 3 bloggers and why?
I think anyone who knows me knows me knows who I am going to say. Obviously Vivianna Does MakeupCaroline Hirons and Pixi Woo. I started out watching Pixi Woo on YouTube and then moved onto their blog. Vivianna Does Makeup was the first blog I truly fell in love with and she made me want to blog. Caroline Hirons is a skincare Goddess. She knows everything and I trust her judgement on all products. I urge you to head over immediately and give them a read (obvs read the rest of my answers first) 

2. What drives you?
Success and making my family proud of me drives me. I always think about having a family myself one day and I want to have a home set up, get a good career and have some savings so Liam and I can give them a fantastic childhood. I obviously want to get married too but I don’t want a big wedding, I really want to elope somewhere to make it as hassle free as possible. I have been lucky enough to have been employed in some pretty bomb ass companies where I have met some fantastic folk but now I am back at college working towards a degree in Accountancy which will make my dad very happy. Obviously Liam is a massive driving force too, without him I wouldn’t be as happy or content. He makes me proud and I hope I make him proud of me. 

3. What little thing makes you happy?
My mum, she is the littlest woman I know ha-ha. No in all seriousness, the small things that make me happy are pamper nights with a good book, a glass of wine and a warm bubble bath. It’s the small things that keep all of us happy really and these are mine. 

4. What is your dream job/ personal goal?
Dream job was always to be an actress but that ship has sailed. Blogging wise, I want to just jeep doing what I’m doing really. I enjoy it as a hobby and if it goes any further then I will be happy with that too. Work wise, I am working away in college to gain the grades for university. So far I am ace-ing every test and seem to be at the top of my class which is an achievement. 

5. Do you have a favourite food?
Pass me a Mexican meal and a bottle of Tequila... sorry you only asked for food didn't you ha-ha. Tiramisu is the way to my heart along with a rare steak and peppercorn sauce. 

6. What is your favourite beauty brand? (Makeup or facial care, or hair etc.)
Why am I always asked this question??? Soap and Glory. They have everything you would need.

7. Favourite clothes shop?
River Island, H&M, Asos and Primark.

8. What would be your spirit animal and why?
Anything that lounges about ha-ha. I can be quite lazy sometimes and have been known to turn off my phone and lie about my house all weekend without being annoyed. Its perfection.

9. Why did you start blogging?
I started as I used to read Vivianna Does Makeups blog and loved what she was doing. I was giving advice to friends and family when it came to beauty anyway so I thought I would share my views online. That first blogpost is scary as shit but once it’s done, it’s done. 

10. Have you changed much over the last year?
Yeah I’ve gotten fatter! Ha-ha. Everyone changes and if you don’t, then I don’t really know what to tell. It’s healthy to grow and change as long as it’s for the better. If you start to see yourself becoming a bit of an arsehole, it’s time to revert back to your good old self. But yes I have changed. I have grew up, finally at 29 I know what I want to do.

11. If you could star in a TV series based on your life, what would it be? (Sitcom, drama etc...)
I would have to say Supernatural as I just want to wrap arms, legs and my lips around Dean Winchesters face and never let go, plus his brothers a bit of alright. I love supernatural things and I’m always having “experiences”. Once I saw a female ghost standing over me but I wasn’t scared. Obviously not everyone believes in it, but I couldn’t justify that with anything else, it was as clear as day.  

N O M I N A T I O N S

She is an absolute babe. I absolutely love her blog, her style of writing and her fashion sense is phenomenal.
She is lovely. She has been a great support to me over the past couple of months by answering loads of my questions. 
3) Brenda Busy Bee
What’s not to like, she’s gorgeous, funny, blonde and has a beautiful blog.
Another stunner amongst this mix and she is just the sweetest person.
5) Carolin
She is a doll and has been very supportive to me. I just love her and think she is adorable.

  Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Blogger Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lauren you never fail to put a smile on my face, your words are so kind and your just a total sweetheart! Thank you so much for nominating me! I've done the original Liebster but this is actually a bit better! Can't wait to get it done :) xx

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunny, I cant wait to read it, and you are welcome :) :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such lovely words! Thanks, babe! I feel like we hit it off from the beginning. I've been following you since my first week blogging. ;) Thanks for nominating me. I didn't even know this 2nd Liebster Award existed, so I'm excited to do it. xx

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did i until Jake tagged me! It was so much fun :)
      I mean every word, we did totally hit it off xx

      Delete
    2. We did! :) Thank you so much for the nomination. My post is now live xx

      Delete
  3. ahhhh tooo cute!! There's a whole lot of love right now :p I loveeeee MEXICAN, good choice babe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, just give me any hot and spicy Mexican and a bottle of tequila and i am a happy bunny! xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig