Wednesday 7 January 2015

Caudalie Multi Purpose Divine Oil

Caudalie Divine Oil

Caudalie Divine Oil

Hey guys

How are we all settling into our first week back at work/university/school? The first full week back is always tough isn’t it? I cant really complain too much as I am finished after today ha-ha, I shouldn’t laugh though because I have a mountain of work to get on with. So I am going to dive straight in and talk about the Caudalie Divine Oil (from £17.50) which has been somewhat of a skin saviour for me throughout these wet and cold months. 

I received a corker of a sample in my Look Fantastic Beauty Box a few months ago and I have to say it took me a few weeks to actually try the oil as I was worried that the oil may cause horrendous spots or may make my oily skin even worse. I finally plucked up the courage to incorporate it into my evening skincare routine at the end of October and I’m glad I did. This is a luxurious dry oil which can be used for just about anything including your body, nails, hair and bath. It contains grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan oil as well as a skin repairing antioxidant called polyphenols (yeah me neither). The formula itself is quite light which absorbs into the skin quickly leaving it glowing and nourished. It also smells beautiful.

A little goes a long way with this oil so please don't pour a lot onto your hand and layer onto your face as you will end up looking like Kim K on a provocative photo shoot and trust me guys, that is not a good look for us mere mortals on an everyday basis. I did that the first time I used it and I looked horrific but I finally figured out the right amount to use and it looked fab.

I have been using this every night over my moisturiser to add another layer. I pat into my skin rather than rub it as I want it to penetrate into my skin naturally without being forced and clogging my pores. I also use it during the day if I want to have a makeup free day.

After using this for a while now I feel I can make a judgement and I can hand on heart say it is the best thing I have used on my skin. I have oily skin, and as I said before, I was a little worried it would make it worse but it hasn’t, infact my skin has drank it up and never looked better. I feel this would be a dream for dry skin too as my dry patched have died down a little on my cheeks. It dries quickly, when a small amount has been applied and leaves my face with a gorgeous glow. As you know, I have been using my Magnitone which gives me a really good deep clean and when I apply my skincare products finished off with this oil, my skin feels like heaven.  

Have you tried face oils?
What other oils would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |    
 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've wanted to try this for ages but i always get so put off oils because i have oily skin and suffer from break outs! I always read that oils are actually good for oily skin so i don't know why i'm being so daft haha! Great pots hun, very detailed :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much lovely. Im the exact same, i didnt like the idea of oils on my face but i swear by this now xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! Multipurpose oil? Sounds fantastic! x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so pretty! Love this post by the way!:)

    Elizabeth - http://diaryofagirl10.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig