Saturday 17 January 2015

Nars Cosmetics | Wish List

Nars Cosmetics

Hi guys,

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I have been so busy studying this week (as per usual) and also helping my mum change her living room colours from red to a gorgeous blue and cream which just looks so fresh and spring appropriate (I know it’s still Winter). We decided to go out and buy wallpaper which slowly turned into a buying frenzy and now she has a brand new decorated living room which my sisters, mum and I done without the help of any men. Big up Girl Power! The wallpaper stayed put, the paint didn’t go everywhere and I even managed to spray all the black frames a gorgeous silver shade. When Liam and my sister boyfriend came into it, they were both shocked and impressed. Always a good sign when men are impressed.

I have always loved Nars products and used to loiter around the makeup counter in House of Fraser in my hairdressing day but I never purchased more than the cult favourite Turkish Delight Lip Gloss (£19) or the Laguna Bronzer (£27) but I have decided 2015, ten years after my loitering days, that I will pick up a few products.

Everyone raves about the blushers so I want to try Super Orgasm (£22.50), which is a peachy pink shade with gold glitter running through it, I think this would suit my fair complexion really well to add a nice glow to the apples of my cheeks.  I also want to try some of their foundations including Sheer Glow (£31) and All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation (£32). Obviously I need to be colour matched as I have no idea what shade I would be.

Everyone has been praising the Audacious Lipsticks (£24) recently so I know I need one or three in my collection immediately. They have over 40 shades to choose from but four have stood out to which are  Greta (wild azalea), Fanny (rich berry), Brigitte (nude rose) and Rita (scarlett red). These lipsticks are supposed to be full coverage, creamy and long lasting so sign me up! Another lip product I have been eyeing up is the Satin Lip Pencils (£18) and after checking out all of the 20 shades I picked 2 that I instantly fell in love with, the first is Yu (shocking pink) and the other is Biscayne Park (pink guava). These are super pigmented and long lasting which can be used as a lip liner and also a full lip colour to give the most amazing high impact intense shade. 

The Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22) is a massive talking point amongst us beauty bloggers and I have no idea why I haven’t tried this before but I am ready to jump aboard and get my hands on one. They come in 10 different shades so there should be something for everyone within this range. 

My final wish list item is the Dual Intensity Eyeshadows (£21) in shades Desdemona (rich shimmering burgundy) and Himalia (shimmering topaz) they have 12 different shades to suit everyone’s colour preference. I have swatched them before at a Nars counter stand and let me tell you, they were impressive! These can be used dry or wet for a more intense look so I am excited to finally pick up one sometime this year. 

Have you tried any of these products?
What else would you recommend?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring A Mini Haul?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |     
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is basically my NARS wish list! The satin lip pencils look incredible, I've been lusting after one of the red shades for so long! I'd also love to see what all the hype is with the radiant creamy concealer x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, everyone loves it, i might make a cheeky purchase at the end of the month to try it out xx

      Delete
  2. Nice list! From personal experience I can say Super Orgasm and the creamy concealer are super flattering and dead easy to wear. Just...less is more since the blush and illuminator are so pigmented! And the creamy concealer is so easy to blend out!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff, i appreciate the tips. I will keep them in mind if i ever get round to picking them up xx

      Delete
  3. I have wanted the nars satin lip pencils for so long now! great list :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig