Friday 23 January 2015

A Naughty Little Haul

A Naughty Little Haul


Hello guys, 

I was a little naughty again. Oops. I was going through the Debenhams website and a few things caught my eye so I bought them. This then escalated onto Boots and Burberry. Again, Oops. I have to say, I am very pleased with these purchases and I cannot wait to try them out and give my thought on these products.


MAC Honeylove


I wanted a new lipstick and where better to go than MAC, they have every colour known to man and they are a tried and tested brand for me. The colour I chose was Honeylove which is a gorgeous light honey beige tone with a hint of rose through it. As it’s a matte shade it will last a while on my lips before I need to reapply again.

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter

After hearing my favourite YouTuber, Nicole Guerriero drone on about this, I decided I needed it. I picked it up in the shade Light Boost which will highlight the high points of my face. 

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

After finishing my deluxe sample from the Naked on the Run Palette, I decided to buy a full sized one. This is one of the best high end mascaras I have ever used. It creates the look of false lashes without the hassle of applying those slippery little buggers.

Burberry Effortless Liquid Eyeliner


After I done the rounds in Debenhams I decided to pick up this eyeliner in Jet Black. I have been lusting after it for months now so I am glad I have it in my collection.  

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


I am a huge Maybelline mascara lover so when I found this new release, I needed it immediately. This is supposed to give the look of fuller, longer lashes so I am keen to see if that’s true and if it can rival the UD Perversion Mascara. 

Maybelline Color Elixir

The last thing I picked up was the Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush which is a lovely pink shade. The formula of this is to die for! It is so creamy and glides on my lips like butter. I will put together a full review of this and will let you know my thoughts on it in more detail.

That’s all I picked up. I have been really bad this month but now I have to start saving for upcoming birthdays including Liam’s 30th so I need to put a spending ban on myself. I hope you all have a fab day guys and I will speak to you soon.


Have you bought anything nice recently?

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Lush Valentine's Range?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |     
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Oh I'm going to need a haul myself now! You've inspired me to justify spending some money! It's the highlighter that got me! It looks really good!

    Jessie www.jessiesjuicyjargon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive had a little go of it Jessie and it is fab, i would recommend it xx

      Delete
  2. Great purchases! I really want to buy a couple of Burberry eyeshadows. I've heard great things about them. I have been looking at their makeup line and seems really nice, not to mention really luxurious. Looking forward to reading your review on the liquid eyeliner. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your instagram picture and seen that you bought some Burberry goodies, cant wait to see what you got and how you get on with them, ive loved my eyeliner so far! xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul, you bought some amazing looking products. Really want to try out the new Maybelline mascara, will wait & see how you get on with it :D x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be putting together a review next week Alina so i will let you know what i think of it xx

      Delete
  4. What a fab haul - I have Honey Love and it is one of my most reached for colours, love it. I am currently on a spending ban but as soon as it is february I will be puechasing most of these, first up will be the Perversion mascara. Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, the perversion mascara is my absolute favourite product and i am loving Honeylove too. Cant wait to see what you buy when the spending ban has been lifted haha xx

      Delete
  5. Great haul! Such a great selection of products. I am feeling a lipstick haul coming on so would love to know what you think of the Maybelline Colour Elixir. First impressions sound good though xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a review up shortly Brenda but i can tell you it is amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. Love this haul! I know how tempting it can be when there's soooo many products you just "have" to have! I recently made a few purchases myself and now my checking account is almost empty! xx

    http://www.beyondbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, im scared to check mine to be honest. I will check your blog and see what you have bought xx

      Delete
  7. Omg I love that MAC colour! I am about to go bad have a look on the debenham's website now!

    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic picks! I really must try Perversion x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really must, it is the best mascara i have ever tried! xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig