Tuesday 22 July 2014

25 Beauty Questions

25 Beauty Questions


Hi guys,

It’s another questionnaire ha-ha. If you are getting sick of them, let me know but I love them. If you carry this out, please tag me on twitter (@__beautylauren) with your answers.

1. Do you remember your first make up item?
I didn’t start buying makeup until I was older, probably 16 or so but I accumulated bits and bobs from my older cousins or mum. I always remember having Avon blusher and bronzer beads ha-ha, remember them!

2. Describe your perfect mascara?
My perfect mascara would be the blackest black in colour, no smudge and have a real brush to apply it with. It would build volume and add length to my eyelashes aswel as nourish them.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from your foundation?
I prefer a medium cover in my foundations. Just enough to even out my skin tone and hide any blemishes I have but I like to see my skin through it.

4. Favourite high end brand?
I have loads!! But I have to say MAC, Chanel and Giorgio Armani are my favourites.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but haven’t?
Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced, Makeup Forever, Tarte Cosmetics, Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford.

6. Favourite drug store brand?
I have two, L’OrĂ©al and Bourjois.

7. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house with?
I can’t leave the house without concealer and mascara.

8. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I don’t really have a most cherished item I’m afraid. If my house was on fire I wouldn’t pick up any of my makeup, I am a sentimental person who would pick up things that I can’t replace.

9. How often do you shop for make up? Do you like to pick up an item here or there or get lots of goodies at once?
I normally shop once a month so I can grab a few items at once but if I see an item I want mid-month I will purchase it.

10. Do you have a "beauty budget" or do you spend freely?
I normally budget what I can spend or else Liam will go crazy about my spending habits!

11. Do you use coupons or rewards cards when shopping?
Yes I use the House of Fraser rewards card, Boots advantage card, Debenhams reward card and if I get any vouchers emailed to me I will use them aswel. I also use some Youtubers codes if I am buying any items that they endorse.

12. What type of product do you buy the most of?
I buy too many lipsticks.

13. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
No, I haven’t come across any that I absolutely hate.

14. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics?
I don’t go out of my way but I prefer it if they are paraben, talc and sulphate free.

15. Do you have a favourite place to shop for beauty supplies?
I love Boots, it’s the first place I go when I want to buy something or if I want to nosy at new releases. I love Boots because it has a good mixture of drugstore and high end products so there is something for everyone.

16. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
Once I finish a product I like to try something in its place to see how it fairs.

17. What is your favourite bath and body brand?
Radox as their Herbal Bath Salts give me life.

18. If you could buy from only one brand, who would it be?
Holy Shit! This is a tough one. Ummm, this took me a good 5 minutes to answer but it would have to be Soap & Glory I think. They have bath, skincare and makeup products and they are reasonably priced.

19. What brand has the best packaging?
I cannot possibly pick one brand. Benefit and Soap and Glory for cutesy girly packaging. Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury for sophisticated and chic packaging.

20. 5 favourite beauty gurus?
Vivianna Does Make up, Caroline Hirons, Nicole Guerriero, Jaclyn Hill and Pixiwoo

21. Do you like multi use products?
I love them, if I go on holiday I try to take only a few items which can be used for different things.

22. Are you clumsy putting on makeup?
The only thing I have to fix on a daily basis is my eyeliner, it’s so annoying.

23. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I normally only use dry shampoo on a daily basis to add texture and to keep my hair as clean as it can be.

24. What do you apply first? Concealer or foundation?
Foundation.

25. What do you love about make up?
I love that it can completely transform a person. I love watching a person’s face when they their makeup done. I love that it is genderless. It’s great to play around with and can be used as a creative outlet. I love that it can frame a face and add colour where needed. I love that it can be used as art. I love how happy someone can be albeit a child or an older person when they get to play with makeup. It should be used as a happy tool, not to tear others down

Have a go at these and leave your blog link in the comments below so I can check them out :)



Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Summer Foundations?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great questions. I agree with you on so many things. Will try doing this on my blog soon and will let you know. Xx

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i loved doing this tag it was so much fun. Tag me in yours and i will have a look xx

      Delete
  2. Great tag! :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig