Saturday 5 July 2014

Weekly Favourites | Post #1

Chanel
Weekly Favourites #1


Morning everyone.

This is my first blog post featuring my weekly favourites. This wont be all about beauty as I find that a bit boring, so I decided to talk about all of my favourites including movies, books, recipes, makeup, skincare etc. I will see how this goes for a couple of weeks before deciding if its worthwhile or not, but here are this weeks.

1. Friends (£43) - I dug out the old box set this week which has been collecting dust in my cupboard and fell back in love with it. Obviously, you’re never very far from a Friends episode on TV as they are repeated on a constant loop but I feel the editing on the TV version is abysmal. It cuts out most of the jokes and you end up listening to the audience laughing but you never see what actually happened so the box set is the only acceptable option for me. Sort it out editors!! Anyway, this is a must watch show, I don’t know anyone who hates it or doesn’t have a Friends reference in every life situations so obviously this was gonna be my number 1 this week.

2. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan (from 1p) – I am absolutely loving this book and cannot wait for the TV series to begin filming so I can compare. If you are sick of tween vampire movies/tv shows then this is for you, there is no sparkle or ridiculous romances in sight. Its gritty, scary and honestly keeps me coming back for more.

3. More Zoella - I have literally watched about 80 videos from Zoellas vlog channel this week and I’m not even ashamed. I think she is one of the sweetest girls online at the moment and she makes you feel like part of her life. I especially love when her boyfriend, Alfie, has to end her vlogs when she has fallen asleep.

4. Birthday celebrations - As you it was my birthday dinner last night with my family and I have to say it was one of my favourites ever. It was just a chilled night, lots of laughing, lots of family members that I haven’t seen for a while and my favourite person ever, my 2 1/2 year old niece (just thinking about her makes me want a hug from her, was there too. I absolutely adore her and she definitely made the night with her crazy antics.

5. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Highlighter in 01 (£27) - This baby is just *angels sing* I have had this highlighter for some time and it just doesn’t seem to be going down any. I love the gorgeous glow it gives my skin but in a not so obvious kind of a way. I have been wearing this all week when I have been out and about and will continue to do so as I love the subtle glow on my cheeks.

6. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy (£26) - This is just a delicious sheer pinky nude colour. I have been rocking this all week as well as it is a new purchase so I wanted to wear the hell out of it and give a decent review on it.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Favourite Perfumes?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig