Thursday 17 July 2014

The Reading Habit Tag

The Reading Habit Tag

Hi guys,

I am really enjoying these tags and as I am still a new blog, I think it’s only right that I carry out a few so you can get to know me properly. This was originally carried out by The Craziest Paradigm and as I love reading, I thought I would give it a go.

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
My bathtub if I’m being honest, I always take a book in with me. But if I’m not having a bath then I normally like to curl up on my sofa or in my bed. 

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I always dog ear pages.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I have to stop at the end of a chapter, I hate stopping halfway through because then I forget what’s happened.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Yeah, I have a few snacks sitting by with a glass of wine or water next to me.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I sometimes like to listen to music but I can’t watch TV as I find it too distracting.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I'm guilty of reading several at once I’m afraid! If I am in a certain mood then I will read the book that fits the bill.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I used to read on the bus going to work or college but ever since I passed my driving test I only read in the house or in college when I am waiting on my college buddies to come in. I actively leave an hour earlier than normal so I can get some reading done before classes start.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Erm silently! I don’t think I know anyone who reads out loud. Wouldn’t that be so annoying!!

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
No I don’t skip pages but I normally skip by things such as descriptions of rooms and things as I don’t really need to know that information.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I take really good care of my books but now I am reading them on my kindle so I don’t really have the option to be honest.

11. Do you write in your books?
No.

12. What are you currently reading?
I'm reading The Strain and Beautiful Creatures.

I tag everyone so leave me your post in the comments below so I can have a look.



Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Favourite Movie Of The Week?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love this post so much! Do you mind if I steal? :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks huni :)

    I will have a look later :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually read several books at the same time too. Lovely post!!

    Zahra | www.iamchiclondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig