Monday 14 July 2014

My Current Wish List

My Current Wish List
Hi guys,

I have been lusting after way too many items at the moment and I thought I would share them with you. I really like wish list post but I especially love when they become part of a haul post as it shows you have worked hard to buy something you wanted rather than get it as a present. That’s my feelings anyway.

The first thing I have been eyeing up is the Frends Layla Leather and Rose Gold Headphones (£130). How stunning do they look?? I love the white leather and rose gold detail to them, I feel it makes them look classier. I always use my iPhone earbuds and I hate them because they either hurt or fall out completely so I want a proper set of headphones that I can enjoy in the gym when I am working out. I really just want them as they are beautiful ha-ha.

I also love the Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Tone Earrings as I am really into black and gold jewellery at the minute. There’s not much to say about these little gems other than I like em.

Anastasia Beverly Hills have made a huge impact in the beauty industry and I am no stranger to the numerous blog posts and reviews out there so I had a little gander on their website and the Dipbrow Pomade really caught my attention. Brows are really in and I am all over it, I love how a beautiful shaped brow can transform a makeup look from ok to amazing.

I spotted the Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp (£38) online quite a while ago and thought it looked absolutely beautiful. I love the colours and I don’t really own any purple shades so I will keep my fingers crossed that I can pick this up soon.

Everyone and their granny have been talking about Whitening Lightening Color Your Smile Lip-glosses in Buttercream and Nude (£39 for 2) in the world of YouTube so I thought I would have a look and see what all the fuss was about. How beautiful do they look! 

I only heard of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Captivating (£26) because Essie Button and Casey Holmes rave about it so much but it does look pretty. I think I will do a Sephora haul later in the year now that they deliver to the UK now... yayyy!

What have you been lusting after?
Do you own any of these items? If so let me know in the comments below.



 Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Weekly Favourites #2?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i loveeee the gold detailing on those headphones! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/hawaiian-tropic.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are sooo pretty!! I am trying to justify spending that amount on headphones but i think i might pick them up soon lol

      I love your blog btw, the header and layout is beautiful xx

      Delete
  2. Your comment was so sweeeet, I hope that one day I'll have the confidence to put myself on a platform like YouTube.
    I want the headset so bad but it's sooo expensive !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much loveliness! Those Marc Jacobs earrings are gorgeous (and surprisingly affordable considering!)
    That eye palette is beautiful too - the colours are perfect for fall.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know babes, they look absolutely beautiful :) and the price is amazing :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice wishlist. I also really want to try Charlotte Tilbury's eyeshadow palette and the whitening and lightening lip glosses but these are not available in the UK and I've been avoiding buying stuff online from outside the EU due to huge customs fee. X

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they r so expensive! I will hopefully pick them up if i ever go to the US xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig