Thursday 24 July 2014

Soap & Glory | Love At First Blush

Soap & Glory: Love At First Blush
Soap & Glory: Love At First Blush
Love At First Blush

Soap & Glory Blush



Hi guys,

I thought I would review the Soap and Glory Love At First Blush (£11). I spoke about this briefly in my recent haul post but I wanted to give more of a review rather than a first impressions with this post.

First off, the design and packaging is just beautiful isnt it? I love products like this with multiple colours that add colour, depth and glow to your skin without being over the top. Saying that, this blush didn’t really add much of these things if truth be told. Although it is a great looking product, I feel as though that’s all it is. For £11, I didn’t get a lot of colour payoff for my dollar and the highlight was miniscule. I think this would be great over a cream blush and highlight as it would add a subtle sheen but not enough for me to continue using.

At first I liked this blusher but then I realised I couldn’t see it. I think I was just so excited at the thought of a new S & G product that I didn’t take the time to really look at it. After wearing it for a while now, I can safely say that it gets a big thumbs down from me and I wouldn’t repurchase it again in the future *Insert sad emoji*

Have you tried this? If so, let me know in the comments below. 


Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Mid Week Movie #2?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

* Some links may be affiliates but all thoughts are unbiased and 100% honest,
*Please click links on pictures for source.
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig