Saturday 19 July 2014

Weekly Favourites | Post #3

Weekly Favourites #3
Hi guys,

Well that’s Liam and I moved into our new flat. I am loving it, it’s so quiet where we are and everyone is up so early in the morning walking dogs and going for runs so hopefully it will keep me motivated. I hated living in the city as its always so congested, everyone just sort of bops along and I hate the pollution. I know you get these problems everywhere but as least where I live now people bloody smile at you ha-ha.

Anyway, enough about me, this week is all about my Weekly Favourites.

1. Lush Bath Bombs - After moving house (this weeks most hated task) I have really needed to pamper myself as I had to do most of it myself due to Liam being away and everyone else I know were working. So I have been enjoying my lush bath bombs over the past couple of nights which have firmly relaxed me.

2. The Sopranos - Liam recently got this boxset from his dad so we decided to watch it from the beginning again and O.M.G it’s as good as I remember it. I actually love Tony Soprano :) if you love mobster movies then this is right up your alley.

3. Sanctuary Spa 5 minute Detox Mask - As I said I have moved house this week so I have been chilling out at night and you can’t have a pamper session without a face mask. I am loving this mask at the moment, so much so that I haven’t used my Good Things Manuka Honey mask at all this week. I will do a full review on this bad boy at the end of the month but if I’m loving it after 2 weeks I will probably love it even more at the end of July.

4. Wotsits - I have taken a real hankering for Wotsits over the past week. Nothing else to really say on the matter apart from these are the best cheesy crisps out.

I haven’t really had time to do make up or anything so I don’t have any make up products to share with you guys, sorry!

What have you been loving this week? Let me know in the comments below.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring The Reading Habit Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lush bathbombs are the best! x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are delicious, it takes a lot of strength not to lick myself when i get out of the bath haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love wotsits too they're definitely the best crisps going ha!
    x
    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig