Saturday 12 July 2014

Weekly Favourites | Post #2


Hi guys,

This is my second instalment of my most loved things of the week, you can find my first one here. I really like these posts but as I said in my first one I will see how it goes with you guys and if it is a success then I will keep it up, if not, I will stick to monthly favourites (when I remember to do them ha-ha)

1. Penny Dreadful - I have been loving this show, so much so that I totally gorged on the full 8 episodes that were available on demand in one sitting!! I have found my Josh Hartnett crush again after he disappeared for a while. I love supernatural TV shows, books and movies so I knew I would love this. Have a look and let me know if you have seen it or want to see it. This is quite dark, it’s not your typical teen drama, something I adore so if you like dark gritty shows, this is for you.

2. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan - I am still ploughing through this book, it is so long! But I am loving it, my mum has been eyeing it up too after I recommended it to her so I may have to buy it for her birthday as an extra gift.

3. Water - This is a bit random but I have been drinking 3 litres of water a day for the past week and been blooming weeing for Scotland. It’s ridiculous!! For anyone who doesn’t know about the benefits of water, please switch out a few glasses of fizzy juice, tea and coffee for water and you will see a huge difference. I noticed that my lower back pain went away, my skin looked clearer and obviously some of my weight loss can be attributed to drinking more water too.

4. Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Elusive - This is absolutely beautiful, it is the perfect shade for me, and it’s not bubble-gum pink, nor is it too dark or too light it is just right. I applied this to my lips at 10am on Monday and then had lunch with my mum and it was still on my lips. Super impressed so far.

Comment below and let me know what your weekly favourites are or if you have tried or seen anything I have been loving.

Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Healthier Me Post?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. three litres of water a day! wow, that's amazing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huni! Yeah i normally drink 2 litres before 5pm so i squeeze in another 1 before i go to sleep :) xx

      Delete
  2. great post ,really like it:)
    keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has been nagging me to watch Penny Dreadful! It doesn't sound too bad, actually :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really really good, i didnt care too much for episodes 3-4 as i felt they were just fillers but everything else was amazing :) highly recommend xx

      Delete
  4. I should get my hands on those revlon matte balm! Been reading positive reviews on it! And yay for your water drinking spree! Keep it healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel :) trying to be healthy is hard when i have a mcdonalds and burger king on the same street but i do try haha! You should try the matte balms, they are amazing xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig