Tuesday 8 July 2014

Make Up Beauty Tag

Source
Hi guys

I kinda like these tags as you can notice from my previous Lipstick, Skincare and Random Facts tags but I thought I would do the makeup tag anyway as it’s just a bit of fun isn’t it.

1. What foundation do you use?
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk #02
Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla or Beige depending on me having a tan or not

2. What concealer do you use?
Mac Prolongwear concealer
Maybelline Eye Eraser

3. Do you know your undertone?
Think it might be yellow but I’m not 100%

4. Do you use eyelashes? If so what kind?
No, I am rubbish at applying false lashes. I am gonna buy some false lash applicators though and keep trying.

5.Do you know you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Erm yes I do actually but I don’t. It’s bad I know, but I forget.

6. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline Falsies
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
L’OrĂ©al Voluminous Carbon Black

7. Sephora or Mac?
We don’t have a Sephora in the UK so I would say MAC as there are so many. I hate using the counters though as I find the staff are very rude.

8. Do you own a Mac pro card?
No

9. What make up tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes only.

10. Do you use a makeup base or primer?
Yes I use Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer and Benefits Porefessional

11. Do you use one for the eyes?
Yes I use Urban Decay primers.

12. What is your favourite eyeshadow?
Urban Decay naked palettes, I just think they are beautiful and last well on my eyes.

13. What type of eyeliner do you use?
I have been using the Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner but I normally use NYC liquid eyeliner

14. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I love them but they are so messy

15. What is your favourite lipstick?
My favourite lipstick is so hard to choose as it changes all the time but at the moment it’s Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy

16. What is your favourite lip-gloss?
I don’t really wear glosses to be honest, I normally stick to lip balms and lipsticks

17. What is your favourite blusher?
Mac Pinch o Peach

18. Do you buy make up on Ebay?
No, I’ve had too many fakes sent to me which has made me very wary.

19. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it, it has really upped its game in the past few years and I find myself browsing the drug stores more and more.

20. Did you take make up classes?
No but when I worked in House of Frasers I would stalk the makeup girls to find out what was on trend and how to apply certain products.

21. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I hate thick eyeliner on the bottom lash line and none on the top. I also hate lipstick which has been applied and then bleeds onto the skin. I hate very obvious blusher, it should be subtle. I also hate when someone has applied false lashes but they are hanging off!! Hate unblended eyeshadow. I could honestly go on and on but I will stick to these for the moment.

22. Do you prefer neutral or colourful eyeshadow palettes?
Neutral all the way.

23. Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love so many celebrities and their makeup. I especially love Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Chery Cole and Olivia Wilde.

24. If you could use just 1 make up item what would it be?
Really? Could I have 2? If so, they would be mascara and concealer.

25. Could you ever leave the house without any make up on?
Yes, I do it more frequently now that I’m older.

26. Do you think you look good without any make up on?
Debatable, sometimes I need a little help with concealer before I feel truly confident but Liam prefers me without make up.

27. In your opinion what is the BEST make up brand?
Even though I don’t like the makeup counters I would have to say MAC as they have such a wide range but I also love Bourjois.

28. What do you think of make up?
I absolutely love it. I love how it can transform a person. I personally love to just chill out in my makeup room with my earphones in blasting some Guns n Roses and really taking my time. Obviously in the morning, this is a different story.



 Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Birthday Shenanigans?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a really nice post :)
    Do you like the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation? I've heard that Kim Kardashian wears that sometimes, I'm complementing trying it next time I have money.
    Ameera xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its amazing Ameera it really smooths over the face beautifully. This and the healthy mix foundation are my top recommendations xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig