Wednesday 16 July 2014

Movie Of The Week | Post #1


The gorgeous Angelina Jolie in Maleficent
Hi guys,

I finally got round to watching Maleficent this week. I don’t know why it took me so long but my sister asked me to go see it with her and I am glad she did tbh. She told me she hadn’t seen it and then half way through the movie told me she did see it but wanted to see it again ha-ha, wee witch!

All I have to say is.... Angelina Jolie! She was absolutely stunning throughout this movie. Her cheekbones, her eyes, her lips, her costumes, her acting, everything was top notch. She did pull off a great English accent and her acting was phenomenal, she really was the only actress I could see playing that part.

For anyone who doesn't know, the movie is a spin on the traditional Sleeping Beauty story we have all come to know and love but rather than being a fairy-tale it’s all from Maleficent`s point of view. As they say, there are two sides to every story and boy is this a story.

One thing I loved about this movie is that it was an acceptable length of time without hitting the 3hr mark. I hate when a movie is filled with unnecessary nonsense and drags out absurd storylines when they can just get on with it and focus on the task at hand. This movie only captured the important parts but still let you know about all of the characters. Maleficent`s point of view is very touching as you get to see her grow up from a fairy child into the villainous role she is best known for. I don't want to say too much incase I spoil it for anyone but for any Disney fans out there, I would 100% recommend this to you. I even cried at the end, sad I know.

Let me know what you have seen this week that blew you away in the comments below.



Have you checked out my latest post featuring My Would You Rather Tag?
I can also be found on Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I haven't seen Maleficent yet but really want to. So many people have said it is fantastic - I need to go asap!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i 100% recommend, especially for Angelina haha xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig